Rabu, 13 Januari 2016

My Best Anime part 1

Hello...
Everyday i am always watching anime
I like to watch anime because i can get a motivation or some science (ilmu)

Now , I want to tell u about a best anime for me
This is the best anime for me : 

Detective Conan 
Detective conan is a the best anime for me because i very very like that hahaha... yea he (conan) is a very smart boy. He always give me a science (ilmu). Like he telling about some kind of poison and much more. 
And this is 
THE MAIN CHARACTHER IN DETECTIVE CONAN: 

1. SHINICHI KUDOU
Shinichi kudou is detective high school. He admires Sherlock Holmes . His hobby reading mystery novel and solve a case. His father is famous novelist mistery. His father name is Yusaku Kudou. His mother is famous actress in japan . His mother name is Yukiko Kudou.
2. RAN MOURI
Ran Mouri is shinichi's childhood friend and Shinichi already as her boyfriend. Shinichi is also like Ran too.Ran is master karate in japan and she is chairman of karate in her school. Ran's father is private detective , his name is Kogoro Mouri. Ran's mother is famous lawyer in japan , she called queen lawyer in japan and she is always win in every session, her name is Kisaki Eri. 
3. Edogawa Conan
He called Conan . He is actually a figure of shinichi kudou. He stay in Ran's House. He is a real Sleeping Kogoro. Conan have a friend called Professor Agasa . Prof. Agasa always helping conan by make a tool to conan use for solve the case. Conan have a friend in his school and they are making a grub detective name's detective boy. 

Oh yea i'm devide it into 2 parts because its very long for me ... maybe... hehhe

And in the part 2 is short story about why shinichi kudou changed be small and more characther in conan :3 i so tired writing this hahaha... :v sorry if my english is bad :) i very happy telling you about my favorite cartoon (anime)...  Good Luck byee....

2 komentar: